Environmental consciousness has swept the nation and luxury home builders are taking note.
The National Association of Home Builders reports that 73 percent of builders incorporate green features into their homes, up from 68 percent in 2015.
What does this mean for luxury homebuyers?
Well, as the world becomes more and more eco-conscious, homeowners are looking for ways to make their homes more environment-friendly.
Luxury home builders are starting to take notice and are beginning to build green and sustainable homes as part of their repertoire. This can be a reason people choose top luxury apartments over duplex construction in Indore.
If you’re in the market for a new home or are simply interested in learning about some of the latest eco-friendly features. Read on for a list of seven luxury features that will make your home more eco-friendly.
From solar panels to Energy Star appliances, green technology has made its way into the luxury home market. If you are looking for a luxury property in Indore, you should also look for eco-friendly apartments.
Here are seven eco-friendly features you can find in a high-end home today.
- Solar Panels
- Geothermal Heating
- ENERGY STAR Appliances
- WaterSense Certified Fixture
- Atria Ventilation Systems
- Green Building Materials
- Recycled and Sustainable Flooring
- Energy Efficient Windows
Also Read : Live the Best Life at Maze Buildcon’s Indore
1. Solar Panels
Today’s luxury homeowners are looking for ways to reduce their environmental footprint and live a more sustainable lifestyle.
Installing solar panels is a great way to achieve both of these goals. It is most likely the reason why your residential township is the best in your area.
- Solar panels can help you reduce your reliance on traditional energy sources like coal and oil
- They also help you lower your home’s carbon footprint
- Installing solar panels on your property might boost its value if you ever decide to sell it.
2. Geothermal Heating
Geothermal heating is a process that uses the earth’s natural heat to generate warmth.
This type of heating is becoming more and more popular, as it is a renewable resource and has a very low environmental impact.
There are several benefits of geothermal heating.
- First, it is extremely efficient- up to 95% of the energy used goes directly into heating your home.
- Second, it is a renewable resource- the heat from the earth is constantly being replenished.
- Third, it is environmentally friendly- geothermal heating releases no harmful emissions into the atmosphere.
- Finally, it is relatively affordable- in most cases.
3. ENERGY STAR Appliances
When it comes to appliances, there are two main types: Energy Star and regular. However, Energy Star beats the game.
- Energy Star is a certification from the US Environmental Protection Agency that signifies that an appliance meets a certain level of energy efficiency.
- ENERGY STAR certified products can save you money on your energy bill, and many of them are available at no extra cost.
There are a number of appliances that carry the ENERGY STAR certification. Here are some of the most popular:
- Washing machines
- Clothes dryers
- Computer monitors
- Air conditioners
4. WaterSense Certified Fixture
If you’re looking to make your luxury home more eco-friendly, you may want to consider choosing WaterSense certified fixtures.
WaterSense is a federal EPA program that certifies water-efficient products, including toilets, faucets, showerheads, and other fixtures.
By choosing WaterSense certified fixtures, you’ll be able to reduce your water use by up to 33 percent. While there’s no federal standard for green building, many states have their own building codes.
Almost all of those state codes require builders to install WaterSense certified fixtures. To find out if WaterSense certified fixtures are right for you, visit the WaterSense website.
There, you can find a list of fixtures that are currently certified. You can also take a look at the WaterSense toilet comparison chart to find the model that’s best for your home.
This can be a very nice way to save water, so considering this in luxury homes in Indore or in apartments can be very beneficial to maintain the eco-friendly atmosphere in your area.
5. Atria Ventilation Systems
An atria ventilation system filters and circulates fresh air through your home.
- This eco-friendly luxury feature is designed to make your home more comfortable and improve indoor air quality.
- Atria ventilation systems are Energy Star certified and can save up to 20 percent on your energy costs.
- Additionally, they’re able to filter out up to 90 percent of indoor air pollutants, like carbon monoxide, dust, pollen, and more.
- Atria ventilation systems filter and circulate fresh air into your home through vents located near your roof.
For maximum comfort and indoor air quality, you’ll want to select a model that includes a humidifier. Humidified air is more comfortable to breathe and can help alleviate allergy symptoms.
6. Green Building Materials
There are a number of green building materials that builders use to make luxury homes more eco-friendly. The most common green building materials include: –
- Straw – Straw is a sustainable and eco-friendly building material that’s gaining popularity among luxury home builders. Straw is an abundant and renewable resource that can be used for a number of different applications, including as an insulation.
- Hemp – Hemp is another eco-friendly building material that’s gaining popularity in the luxury home market. Hemp is an abundant and renewable resource that’s often used as an insulation. It is one of the most eco-friendly building materials out there. It’s resistant to insects and rot, which means it can last longer than other materials.
- Bamboo – Bamboo, much like hemp and straw, is an abundant and renewable resource. It’s often used as roofing material, siding, flooring, and even furniture in eco-friendly luxury homes.
- Recycled and Sustainable Flooring – One of the most eco-friendly luxury flooring materials is recycled flooring. It can be made from a variety of materials, including bamboo, cork, rubber, and more.
Also Read : Healthy Home for Heathier Tomorrow
Luxury properties in Indore are often found in prime neighbourhoods. So, if you’re looking for a place to live that is central to everything, a luxury apartment may be a good option for you.
From downtown to the suburbs, you can find a luxury apartment in just about any location.
7. Energy Efficient Windows
Newly constructed luxury homes are likely to include energy-efficient windows. While many luxury builders are building their homes to be environmentally friendly, not all of them will include energy-efficient windows.
By opting for energy efficient windows, you can save yourself money over time and make your home more eco-friendly. Energy efficient windows come with many benefits, including reduced energy bills and lower CO emissions.
- Energy efficient windows are designed to keep the cold out, heat out, and reduce noise.
- They also have a long lifespan, making them an investment in your home.
- There are a few things you should look for in energy efficient windows, including high performance, durability, and ease of installation.
Do you want to buy a premium eco-friendly house in Indore?
Our luxury flats in Indore could be just what you’re looking for.
‘The Residence’ may well be your “Bliss Home.” It has twice been named “Most Premium Residential Township in Indore” at the Virtual Entrepreneur & Excellence Unlock Awards, which are hosted by 94.3 MY FM.
Our luxury apartments in Indore provide 3 BHK and 4 BHK choices. The apartments feature clubhouse, automated car wash, fully-equipped gymnasium, laundromat, mini-theatre, gaming zone and other facilities that set the tone for an elegant and pleasant lifestyle.
The Residence…For Those Who Appreciate Finest Quality Construction!